About Me!

I'm a busy stay-at-home mommy of a 2 year old monst-- er toddler. This is a blog about stuff I like to cook, including recipes and pictures. <3

recent entries

My Friend Leah's Cake Mix Biscotti
Yum Cooking
Granola bars! Yum!
Curry and Chai
Chocolate Pudding Brownies
Coconut Fish and Sweet Potato Noodles
Toddler Snacks - Meatballs
Jelly-Roll Sponge Cake and Mochi Experiments!
Blueberry Almond Yogurt Banana Bread
No-Flour Brownies


Messages

Archives






















More Lazy Post
Saturday, September 26, 2009 | Time: 1:37 PM


Yet another lazy post.
Mom took Alex and me to Chuy's, a Mexican restaurant, for lunch. We had a decent amount of yummy gooey leftovers.
So I cooked up a bit more chicken in my iron skillet with Mexcian fajita seasoning (I <3 this stuff). Together with some extra flour tortillas and the leftovers from lunch, Voila! Dinner!!
Har! I am so mischievous and sneaky. You thought I cooked all that didn't you? Mmm hmm.

<3




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger